Friday, March 16, 2018

Fortune Cookies, Coffee and Laughter



I was not prepared to write anything this week, until Kenya visited my facebook page and mentioned that I should post the video of my son that was there today. So that is pretty much what I did and all I really could do here at (shhh) work (shhh).

There is nothing like the sound of my son's laughter. Especially his "can't stop belly-laugh". It is highly contagious and you cannot be in anything but a good mood after you hear it.

There will never be anything like my son's laughter.


Facebook Status 3/16/18
Reading fortunes at the Chinese Restaurant (we had snow on my birthday so we chose the close-by option for dinner) - Video includes pauses for eating - he had to finish one before opening another - and for laughing - some of the laughing is in his the fake over the top, breath-out laugh that makes me nervous that he will pass out.... #FortuneCookies


*******

Facebook Status - One year ago

He's finding my day long - looking for my coffee, finding it cold in the microwave, reheating, looking for my coffee, finding it cold in the microwave, reheating, looking for my coffee, finding it cold in the microwave, reheating debacle highly entertaining. #WhereDidILeaveMyCoffee




Nothing like it!

**************

Finish the Sentence Friday is a link-up where writers and bloggers come together to share their themselves with a particular prompt (different formats each week of the month).
this week's Finish the Sentence Stream of Consciousness post! Write 5 minutes on the prompt word "Laughter." 

Hosted by Finding Ninee and Sporadically Yours

*****
This blog is used for shorter posts, off topic posts, for longer Facebook statuses and apparently complaints about dentists and doctors :) . Please visit my official blog site at: Taking it a Step at a Time 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment