Wednesday, July 29, 2015

All Day Music (or Blog Titles – Part Two)


all day
Yesterday a friend of mine pointed out that I haven’t had a very easy “run of things” over the past month or so. This is true. Most of it has not been anything really major (aside from DC’s seizure, of course), but everything all at once on top of each other has really thrown the proverbial wrench in the works around here.  I don’t normally like to publish back-to-back “fluff” pieces or back-to-back reruns, but right now “that’s all ‘she’ wrote”. So please bear with me through one more “fluff” piece, read some of the old posts with “musical titles” listed below and remember that I really did give you prior warning about the “Blog Title Series” :)
This is one of those posts that I put together and save to post later when we are away or when I am really busy and really don’t have the time to write. Like the “Blog Title Series” (Series? Yes, there’s more), they are very often off topic or “fluff”. I like fluff, sometimes fluff is fun.
From an earlier post and what I suppose would be called the first installment:
(The original title was “We may be crawling in the dark, but we sure do have some stories” – I thought is made the post sound too serious. I decided to include it anyway because……it’s my post and I just happen to like this song – no other reason)
we are all crawling in the dark at times – we certainly were back then and really still are to some extent – but there is always humor to be found
*******
*******
*******
*******
*******
*******
*******
*******
*******
*******
Again, as DC would say “We hope you enjoyed the Music in Mom’s Head”

No comments:

Post a Comment