Monday, February 22, 2016

#TravelingWithDC - Cruisin'

If you were to ask DC about his trip, any trip for that matter; you would probably hear about what he ate and the bookstores he visited. Unless he met a Disney Character, saw a show, or visited an amusement park,  food and books are all you are going to be told about.Below is a collection of Facebook statuses and photos from our recent trip from DC's perspective - or maybe from my perspective of DC's perspective - either way, I know that these were the highlights for him.

I was nervous the first time we took DC on a cruise, but my worry was for nothing.
DC's third cruise was a little more difficult then the others but he sucked it up eventually and had a good time.

 The sail away party



The food, believe it or not, is always a problem...

Sing-a-long...


The schedule! He had to know the schedule - over and over again.

Phew!!!! Hard Rock.

Making friends...

Dancing for St. Jude's

I just can't escape Cinderella.


Back in Miami -  and a tornado warning.



Fortunately I don't think he was fully aware of what was happening. I'm sure he wondered why I locked my self in the bathroom with him...

It was over as fast as it started, the sun was out and time once again for wings...


From: Facebook page statuses at Take Another Step

****************

This blog is used to copy my posts (as back-up) from my official site and also for longer Facebook statuses. Please visit my official blog site at: Taking it a Step at a Time

No comments:

Post a Comment