Sunday, October 25, 2015

Love those old Statuses

and even more Short Stories



or…. Short Stories; the Threequel… (or… “Fluff” because it’s been a busy month)
Below are some “short stories” (statuses) that have been posted on my own and my public Facebook pages (Instagram too) – too short to qualify for a blog post, although many have turned out to be the inspiration for an official blog post. You may have seen a few of these before, probably not all though.
San Francisco 168
Should have landed home  at 12:35 pm Thursday. 13 Hours later, we made it! “There’s no place like home”.

Publication1
Just watched DC trying to get on the bus w/out smashing 5 bouquets of flowers for his teachers – we’ll see if they make it…….not one of my better ideas.
…..
12019858_1008741255835061_745699163859259850_n
Even though we were in the blazing sun – he couldn’t get past those dark clouds – we didn’t get very far….
…..
BB and DC testing the Bertie Bot flavors on the way home from Salem.
…..
birdie
Taking DC to NY tomorrow to see “Bye Bye Birdie” (one of his favs) and the bonus…….. “Uncle Jessie” (John Stamos from another of his favorites, Full House) is in it. He is very excited! Doug, on the other hand, is attending under protest; already practicing and perfecting the eye rolling, heavy sighs…….
…..

horse
Just lost another 10 years of my life; DC fell off the horse. He’s okay, I may never be.



……
TAPS
DC had a great time “Ghost Hunting” at the “shemitury” (DC speak) with BB tonight (both in full TAPS gear)
…..
waiting
Lost power at 4am (Mr. “No Storm Today” knew the instant it went off), it just came back. Long morning driving him around until it came back on – Before resorting to driving him around I did try for a couple of hours to get him back to sleep but who can sleep  with “Waiting!” being yelled at you continuously. When I told him to please stop yelling, he moved on to spelling it. When that didn’t work  he moved on to sign language (yes, it is quieter, but of course he had to poke me each time so I could see him signing)!
….
halloween
Yes, it’s June but DC has already picked his Halloween Costume and it is on order. A little ahead of schedule this year, we usually wait until August :) . We LOVE Halloween, in case that isn’t apparent to you all.


…..
“Pretty Maids All In A Row”
Pretty Maids All In A Row










…..
Because no is allowed to sit in his chair in the kitchen (even if he is not in it) or his “spot” on the couch, I thought we’d make it official #BigBang
my spot








…..
STOP THE PRESSES! DC is at an Arc activity with his “Arc Friends” and he is eating Lasagna!
lasagna
…..
Sitting in the waiting room for DC’s scheduled DR. Appointment this morning and watching Disney Jr. Mickey Mouse Club House to be exact. We were called in before the dreaded “Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog” song came on and yet it is still stuck in my head…… Now it’s stuck in yours. You are welcome.


…..
Waitress: how do you want your burger?
DC: Good!
12079130_1023440547698465_127467070155738541_n





…..
Poor deprived boy, they don’t have wings. He’ll have to settle for ribs…. Sigh
wings none





…..
After losing his computer/DVD privileges last weekend, he is preparing his list for this Friday. “Movie Adventures” is what he is calling his upcoming Friday night (yes, I am still sick and sound like a man)
…..
Still trying to get to watch the first episode of The Walking Dead, but I have it on good authority that Rick and DC may share the same Band-aide obsession.
zombie bandaids








….
Robin Hood found himself a princess. He was excited….. for awhile. She dragged him around the dance floor for quite some time. DC apparently not wanting to hurt her feelings (or needing Mom to fight his battles) yelled to me “Mom! My arm is bothering you” (translation – She is holding my arm and it is bothering me) each time they passed by. I guess having a princess on one’s arm can get old, even for DC.
IMG_1702





And forever my favorite……..

“Mom, I look ‘Dora-bull’ ” -(no lack of confidence there)
IMG_1704

No comments:

Post a Comment