Saturday, February 28, 2015

Re-Blog - My Friend's First Post - "RIP Mr. Nimoy"



Below is a post on a subject close to my heart. It is the very first post of a friend of mine....

RIP Mr. Nimoy - by SSirica

“The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many”, “I have been – and always shall be – your friend”, “Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels; his is the most… human.”

Since hearing of the death of Leonard Nimoy, my thoughts have been swirling with quotes from Star Trek. It was hard enough to deal with the fictional death of Mr. Spock in The Wrath of Khan (I still shed a tear when I watch the movie – or even a short part of it), but at least he was returned to us, and went on to Live Longer and Prosper.

For those that know me well, it is probably not a big surprise that I am a big fan of the sports and entertainment industry, and an even bigger fan of celebrities (and their characters), real and fictional.

Read More


No comments:

Post a Comment