Tuesday, September 20, 2016

What is he up to?



DC: "Mom! Your hair looks 'loverly' it looks so 'grouchous' " 

(believe me, it does NOT!)


Can we all agree that he is definitely up to something?



Later he came into the living room with coffee for me. 

He can't make coffee but I thought that maybe it was cold coffee that I'd forgotten (again) in the microwave. 

Me: "Where did you get coffee?"


DC: "in the sink"


He found a cup in the sink with coffee (and probably soap, crumbs, dishwater) in it. 


Yay! ...


I still don't know what he's trying to butter me up for.


To be continued, I guess.....


From: Facebook Statuses - Take Another Stephttps://www.facebook.com/TASanotherstep/posts/1269746406401210

****************

This blog is used to copy my posts (as back-up) from my official site and also for longer Facebook statuses. Please visit my official blog site at: Taking it a Step at a Time

No comments:

Post a Comment