Sunday, September 4, 2016

Tribbles


Watching Star Trek TOS this morning:
"Mom, just like kitty cats!"
Me: DC, they are called Tribbles. They are little furry animals shaped like a ball. They are very cute but they have lots of babies, so they are going to be all over the ship pretty soon. Look at all of them that just fell all over Captain Kirk.
"Just like kitty cats" ......,
Ummm, okay (how is this my kid?)
#NotKittyCats
#WhoPutTheTribblesInTheQuadroTriticale

Getting the 'hang' of Tribbles.
DC is happily editing his new book - "The Trouble With Tribbles" (he also attacked his Dad with his new Tribble this morning when he came to pick him up) - I don't even want to tell you how much this book costs, but editing means he likes it, so it's fine with me. He also MUST remove the cover from every book he owns so basically all of his books look just like this one.
#BookRules
#NotKittyCats
#WhoPutTheTribblesInTheQuadroTriticale

From: Facebook Page Statuses


****************

This blog is used to copy my posts (as back-up) from my official site and also for longer Facebook statuses. Please visit my official blog site at: Taking it a Step at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment